KS2 Classroom Teacher - Woodside Green
Kirklees Council are advertising this role on behalf of SHARE Primary Academy.
We are looking to recruit an outstanding KS2 teacher who can inspire our pupils to learn with enthusiasm and to enjoy the experiences a school can bring to a child. Required for a September start, this post is for one term only in Year 4. A flexible working pattern of either 3 or 4 days could be agreed with the successful candidate.
At SHARE MAT, we aim to:
- Equip our staff to deliver their best every day, our belief is that by Valuing People, Supporting Personal Best is the key;
- Encourage all our pupils to go beyond what they think they can achieve, to enjoy learning, helping them to lead healthy and happy lives;
- Ensure our staff are happy at work, taking pride in pupils’ progress and development;
- Never stop improving, developing and sharing our practice with others;
- Deliver training and guidance relevant to job role so expectations are understood and staff feel motivated;
- Offer great benefits making us the employer of choice, including outstanding CPD, supportive line management and networking opportunities across the MAT to aid personal development.
Woodside Green, a SHARE Primary Academy is one of the eight schools within our trust and is part of a close knit community well located for commute from Leeds, Huddersfield and Wakefield. Previously known as Cowlersley Primary School, Woodside Green are excited to launch their new name from September 2020. We are focused on raising our results and are very proud of our Year 6 results from 2018-2019 which increased from 13% to 68% combined!
Being part of the SHARE MAT’s South Primary Cluster of school we work closing with Lily Park and Luck Lane SHARE Primary Academies, sharing good practice and having the same aims for all of our children.
- Is a vibrant place of learning and encouragement where children are happy, settled and confident;
- Has a broad and balanced curriculum that provides a memorable educational experience for all of its pupils;
- Aims to equip pupils with the attributes and attitude they need for their next stage of education.
Due to the current situation we will be taking telephone enquiries for this post on Wednesday 24th June 10am – 11am, with applications being submitted via email.
Interviews will be conducted virtually during July. If you are invited to interview we will inform you of this process in more detail.
Application Closing Date – Friday 3rd July at 12pm
Interview Date – Wednesday 8th July TBC
Please note that CVs will not be accepted.
To apply please complete the SHARE MAT application form and the Safeguarding Declaration Form B, which can be downloaded from our website www.cowlersleyprimaryschool.org.uk and return this, for the attention of the Head of School, Mr Andrew Quinn, to email@example.com
SHARE MAT comprises of Lily Park Primary School, Woodside Green Primary School, Heaton Avenue Primary School, Luck Lane Primary School, Millbridge Junior, Infant and Nursery School, Royds Hall Community School, Shelley College, and Thornhill Community Academy.
SHARE MAT is committed to the Equalities Act 2010 and also to promoting the welfare and safeguarding of children and young people, by adhering to the “Keeping Children Safe in Education” guidance. All staff and volunteers are regularly trained regarding our expectations in keeping our students safe. An enhanced DBS is required for every post.
03 July 2020, 12:00 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.