Reception Teacher - Moldgreen Community Primary School (Maternity Cover)
Temporary Teacher required for maternity cover until December 2020, possibly extended for the right candidate
The Governors, staff and pupils at Moldgreen Community Primary School are looking to recruit a highly skilled, innovative and creative teacher to work in our team to cover the maternity leave of the substantive post holder. Initially, this will be in Reception . This post is suitable for experienced teachers as well as NQTs. A job share would be considered.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is enthusiastic, passionate and creative;
- Has experience of teaching in Early Years, and knowledge of Early Learning Goals
- Is dedicated, energetic and proactive;
- Demonstrates positive behaviour management and is consistent with all pupils;
- Would like to develop a well-resourced outdoor area.
- Is willing to contribute to the wider school life;
- Can work as part of a strong team and make valuable contributions;
- Will develop excellent relationships with pupils, staff, governors and the wider community.
We can offer:
- A well-resourced primary school with great facilities
- Very polite, well-mannered pupils and supportive parents
- A welcoming staff who work together.
- Opportunities for training and self development.
We provide a successful NQT induction programme if this is required.
Our school is located just outside Huddersfield town centre and we are fortunate to serve a diverse community. The building was completed in 2005 and we are well resourced. We are proud of our children and the progress they make across school. Moldgreen is an inclusive school where children are always at the centre of what we do. Pupil voice is loud and clear in our school.
We would warmly welcome applicants to welcome browse our website and ring to discuss the role. Please contact the school office on 01484 226681 or email@example.com to arrange a suitable time to speak to Helen Pearson, the headteacher.
Closing date: Wednesday 1st July
Shortlisting: Friday 3rd July
Provisional Interview Date: Friday 10th July
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Check via the DBS. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
01 July 2020, 12:00 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.