Pastoral/Student Support Attendance Administration Support Officer - Royds Hall Community School
Kirklees Council are advertising this role on behalf of Royds Hall Community School.
Working within the pastoral and attendance team to deliver a comprehensive, professional and customer focused administrative service. Also providing a confidential administrative service to the pastoral team; displaying a high level of administrative, interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
At SHARE MAT, we aim to:
- Equip our staff to deliver their best every day by valuing people and supporting their personal best;
- Encourage all our pupils to go beyond what they think they can achieve, to enjoy learning, helping them to lead healthy and happy lives;
- Ensure our staff are happy at work, taking pride in pupils’ progress and development;
- Never stop improving, developing and sharing our practice with others;
- Deliver training and guidance driving motivation;
- Offer great benefits, including outstanding CPD, supportive line management and networking opportunities across the MAT to aid personal development.
Royds Hall is one of eight academies/schools within our trust and is part of a close-knit community well located for commute from Leeds, Huddersfield and Wakefield.
You will see that Royds Hall:
- Offers an exceptional learning environment and facilities, alongside a wide range of professional learning and development opportunities;
- Is a vibrant place of learning and encouragement where children are happy, settled and confident;
- Has a broad and balanced curriculum that provides a memorable educational experience for all of its pupils;
- Aims to equip pupils with the attributes and attitude they need for their next stage of education.
Closing Date: Friday 3rd July 2020
Interview Date: to be confirmed
Please send completed applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that unfortunately, we do not accept CVs. The application form can be downloaded and completed from either the SHARE MAT website or from our School website.
SHARE MAT comprises of Beech Primary School, Cowlersley Primary School, Heaton Avenue Primary School, Luck Lane Primary School, Millbridge Junior, Infant and Nursery School, Royds Hall Community School, Shelley College, and Thornhill Community Academy.
SHARE MAT is committed to the Equalities Act 2010 and also to promoting the welfare and safeguarding of children and young people, by adhering to the “Keeping Children Safe in Education” guidance. All staff and volunteers are regularly trained regarding our expectations in keeping our students safe. An enhanced DBS is required for every post.
03 July 2020, 11:55 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.