Activity Support Assistant (Lunchtime Supervision) - Norristhorpe J and I School
Headteacher: Mrs Claire Lyles
We are looking to add to our Lunchtime Supervisor Team. You will be responsible for the supervision of pupils on the school site throughout the midday break and will assist in securing the health, safety, welfare and good conduct of pupils, supporting the practices and procedures of the school under the direction of the Lunchtime Manager. You will work from 11.55am to 1.20pm, term time only.
As a school we can offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a large and successful primary school.
- Friendly, well behaved and enthusiastic children.
- A caring, friendly, committed team of colleagues, with a strong team spirit.
- Supportive parents and governors.
- An opportunity to make a difference to the lives of our children.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff to share that commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested please contact Mrs Dawson, Lunchtime Manager, on 01924 325720 for an informal chat.
All completed application should be completed by 03rd July 2020 12pm and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
03 July 2020, 12:00 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.