SEN Educational Teaching Assistant - Norristhorpe J and I School
Headteacher: Mrs Claire Lyles
Fixed Term SEN Educational Teaching Assistant
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated ETA to join our SEN team from September 2020, working mornings, Monday to Friday, term time only. It is likely that the successful candidate will support a Year One child in the first instance.
Norristhorpe is an exceptional place to learn and our team work hard to ensure that pupils flourish and achieve their potential. We help children to grow in confidence and foster a lifelong love of learning, equipping them with the tools to succeed, both now and in the future.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent practitioner with a commitment to raising standards.
- Have an understanding of barriers to learning across the whole spectrum of learning, physical and complex needs (including challenging behaviour).
- Have knowledge of the curriculum and assessment.
- Have a passion for children's learning and a creative approach.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to work as part of a team, building positive relationships with children, teaching staff, other support staff and parents.
- Be committed to the further development of our school including extra-curricular activities.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children.
As a school we can offer:
- An opportunity to work in a large, successful primary school.
- Friendly, well behaved and enthusiastic children.
- A caring, friendly, committed team of colleagues, with a strong team spirit.
- Supportive parents and governors.
- CPD opportunities.
- An opportunity to make a difference to the lives of our children.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff to share that commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested in the position please contact our Deputy Head, Linda Shaw, on 01924 325720 for an informal discussion. All completed application should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3rd July 2020 12pm.
03 July 2020, 12:00 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.