Business Support Officer - High bank Junior, Infant and Nursery School
Term Time + 2weeks.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, hard-working and committed individual to join High Bank J I & N School as our Business Support Officer.
We need someone who:
- is a compassionate, friendly and positive individual who can engage with staff, governors, parents and pupils
- has the ability to handle a variety of tasks efficiently and calmly to tight deadlines
- has excellent organisation, administration and IT skills
- has a good knowledge of IT packages used in a school environment
We can offer:
- a happy, friendly and welcoming working environment
- enthusiastic, happy children who enjoy coming to school
- a dedicated, supportive, hard-working staff team committed to wellbeing for all
- a commitment to continued professional development
- a family friendly school as noted in our recent Ofsted 2019 where we were graded good
‘The staff at High Bank have always been very supportive. I couldn’t ask for a better school. It’s like being part of one big family.’
We would welcome and encourage a visit to school by arrangement only to enable us to follow social distancing guidelines. Our Business Support is an important member of the team at High Bank and is the first point of contact for our school. Please contact by email: email@example.com or telephone 01274 875330 to arrange a visit. For more information about school please visit our website - www.highbankschool.co.uk Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12.00 noon on 3rd July 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
03 July 2020, 12:00 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.