Educational Support Assistant and Educational teaching Assistant - Whitechapel Primary School
2 x Educational Support Assistants 28.75 hours per week
(9.00 - 3.15 – includes lunch cover)
Fixed Term Contract 1.9.20 to 31.8.2021 - £12,357 - £12,604
3 x Educational Teaching Assistant (SEND – supporting a child 1:1) 20 hours per week
Timings to be confirmed
Fixed Term Contract 1.9.20 to 31.8.2021 - £8,943 - £9,680
1 x Educational Teaching Assistant (SEND – supporting a child 1:1) 26.25 hours per week
Timings to be confirmed
Fixed Term Contract 1.9.20 to 31.8.2021 - £11,738 - £12,706
Please specify your preference in your application
We are looking to appoint talented and highly motivated individuals to join our friendly, supportive and hardworking staff.
We can offer:
- Judged as a “Good” school by SIAMs - October 2019 and OFSTED - March 2018
- an exciting opportunity to be part of our primary school and our hardworking dedicated team of staff
- a very supportive Governing Body
Our successful candidate will be someone who is
- a forward thinking, ambitious, motivated support staff who will help to inspire our children
- a team player with effective communication and organisational skills
- innovative, creative with a passionate commitment to high quality education
- someone who is committed to supporting the Christian ethos of the school
Above all, we need support staff with a positive outlook and an infectious enthusiasm. Whitechapel C of E Primary is a fantastic school. Pupil attitudes and behaviour are outstanding and we have a committed, hardworking staff team. If you are interested in any of the above posts, please request an application form directly from Kirklees.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
To apply for this job, please download and complete the application form attached. A CV is not required. Application forms should be returned to the Headteacher at the school either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the school address at the top of the page, by 12 noon on Friday 10 July 2020.
10 July 2020, 11:55 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.