Caretaker - Park Road Junior, Infant and Nursery School
Park Road Junior Infant and Nursery School is an ambitious, inclusive multi-cultural and caring school, which has been graded by Ofsted as “Good”. The Governors, staff and pupils are seeking to appoint an outstanding Caretaker to join our dedicated team of staff.
We seek to appoint a reliable and proactive individual to join our school support team.
We are looking for someone who:
- is able to provide support across all aspects of school life, including; facilities management, maintenance, security and the promotion of health and safety in the working environment
- has a range of practical skills to carry out minor repairs and maintenance tasks, as well as an eye for detail when overseeing and monitoring the work of external contractors on site.
- has the ability to positively interact with colleagues, parents, pupils and the community, and a willingness to contribute to the caring ethos that exists within the school is essential.
- has a good understanding of health and safety, and the procedures necessary to keep our site, staff, pupils and visitors safe.
- has flexibility to deal with emergencies that may arise outside of normal working hours.
- has the flexibility to assist with pupil supervision and classroom support when necessary, and assist with class trips. Mini bus driving licence would be an advantage.
In return, we offer:
A safe and caring school community with:
- A team committed to providing the best possible education to children
- Polite, well behaved and friendly children who are eager to learn
- A committed governing body
- Opportunities to develop your leadership skills
- A strong local partnership of schools
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office on 01924 326728 to arrange an appointment.
To apply for this job please complete the attached application form and write a letter of application outlining your skills, interests and competencies. Return to: firstname.lastname@example.org
08 July 2020, 12:00 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.