Higher Level Teaching Assistant - Berry Brow Infant and Nursery School
We are seeking to recruit a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join our amazing Infant and Nursery school! Your role would involve P.P.A. cover across the school which would include working in Nursery. A good working knowledge of EY is essential.
We are looking for someone with:
- Passion: We want you to want to make a difference to the lives of the children in our community.
- Dedication: We want you to care that the children in your care ‘reach for the stars’ in all that they do.
- Enthusiasm: We want you to love learning so you inspire our children to become lifelong learners.
- Commitment: We want you to be committed to helping us along our journey to becoming a centre of excellence.
- Early Years’ experience: We want you to share our passion for providing the very best Early Years provision by understanding how young children learn best.
Your role would involve PPA cover (not you) which would include working in bursary
The ethos here at Berry Brow I&N School is:
Be a team
Everyone is valued
Respect to everyone.
Realise potential of the children in their care
‘You can choose’ your path.
Rely on each other
Open our minds to learning new things
We are proud of our staff and children.
Could this be you?
Please visit our website www.berrybrow.co.uk to find out more about our school and the way we work. If you are still interested and excited by this opportunity we strongly recommend that you visit the school on Friday 3 July at 12.15pm. Please contact our office on 01484 663965.
All completed application forms should be returned to the Federation Head Teacher by 3pm on Friday 3 July 2020. Interviews will be held in the afternoon of Friday 10 July. Application forms should be returned by email to the school office on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Federated Governing Body of Berry Brow Infant and Nursery School and Newsome Junior School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its pupils and expects all staff to share this commitment. The appointment will be conditional upon checks or police records via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
03 July 2020, 11:55 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.