Educational Teaching Assistant - Thornhill J&I School
Kirklees Council are advertising this role on behalf of Thornhill J&I School.
We are looking to appoint enthusiastic educational teaching assistant to join our successful team. They will work under the guidance of Teaching/senior staff to implement and oversee agreed work programmes with individuals/groups (including those with SEN/D) in or out of the classroom. They will assist Teachers in planning, assessment and management/preparation of resources.
The successful applicant will:
- Be flexible and caring.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be committed to contributing as part of a successful team.
- Be passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential.
We can offer you:
- happy, enthusiastic and well-behaved pupils who are eager to learn.
- a supportive team of professional staff.
- a well-resourced and attractive learning environment.
- excellent Professional Development opportunities.
These posts are suitable for graduates considering teaching as a future career, existing ETAs and people considering a career change.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended to talk to the Head and staff. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you require further information about the role, please contact the school on telephone: 01924 485638 or you can visit the school website at www.thornhilljischool.co.uk
To apply for this role, please download and complete an application form.
A CV is not required.
10 July 2020, 12:00 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.