Educational Teaching Assistant - Beaumont Primary Academy
Kirklees Council are advertising this role on behalf of Beaumont Primary Academy.
Required September 2020.
Beaumont Primary Academy opened in September 2016. It is situated in the grounds of Moor End Academy in Crosland Moor and near to Beaumont Park.
Our academy grows year on year and from September 2019, we now have Reception to Year 3, with over 260 children on roll, and preparing for our new Reception Children joining us and our first Year 4 cohort, from September 2020.
In September 2018, we moved into our purpose built academy, with state of the art facilities which was constructed in partnership with Kirklees council. As part of South Pennine Academies, Beaumont Primary Academy is well supported by a successful Trust team led by the CEO, Jane Acklam OBE.
- Happy, friendly and enthusiastic children who love school life.
- A strong team of dedicated staff.
- A supportive community of parents and carers, who want to work with us to give their children a successful start in life.
- A partnership with our outstanding Academy Trust committed to providing the very best professional development opportunities.
- Staff wellbeing services including medical and support and counselling.
Thank you for your interest in working at Beaumont Primary Academy. If you want to be a part of our journey then we are keen to hear from you. We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic person to assist in the classroom.
To apply: please refer to page 7 of the job pack or visit www.beaumontprimary.org.uk.
Please do not submit a CV or a Kirklees Council application form. Applications to be made via TES only – please see link: https://www.tes.com/jobs/vacancy/educational-teaching-assistant-kirklees-1340629?preview=1
03 July 2020, 11:55 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.