Caretaker - Helme C of E Academy
We are looking to recruit a caretaker to provide a professional caretaking service to the school.
Hours - Monday - Friday 6:30am-9:15am and 3:30pm - 6pm
The successful candidate will be energetic, enthusiastic, reliable and self-motivated. The role will involve a range of general tasks including buildings/grounds maintenance and cleaning, painting, porterage, security, liaison with contractors and suppliers and maintaining health and safety procedures.
We are looking for someone who is
· Friendly, approachable and a team player
· A good communicator who is able to liaise effectively with a range of people including governors, staff, children, parents and visitors
· Able to take pride in the appearance and condition of our school, both internally and externally
· Able to respond to incidents around the school such as clearing up spillages, unblocking toilets etc
· Excellent at DIY, painting, repairs and general maintenance
· Experienced and knowledgeable about health and safety regulations and procedures or willing to undertake training
· Flexible and adaptable
· Self-motivated, organised, and able to manage own workload
To apply, please download the attached application form and return to the school, by email, email@example.com by the closing date.
10 July 2020, 12:00 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.