Central Trust SEND Administrator - Pennine Academies Yorkshire
Kirklees Council are advertising this role on behalf of Pennine Academies Yorkshire.
Start Date: September 2020.
We are seeking the support of an enthusiastic, passionate and committed individual to assist the SEND Team with the SEN administration for all of our four schools and one in the pipeline. We pride ourselves on promoting inclusion and our professional SEND practice.
In particular, we are looking for an individual who:
- Is adaptable, open to change and to be flexible
- Is courageous, willing to speak up and offer ideas
- Is hard working, strong work ethic and who is prepare to go the extra mile
- Is inclusive, treating other fairly and equally
- Is tenacious and perseveres
- Is committed to continuing professional development
For an application pack, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: 07807 031160
Closing Date: Friday 10th July 2020
Shortlisting: Monday 13th July 2020
Interview: Friday 17th July 2020
Pennine Academies Yorkshire is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
10 July 2020, 11:55 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.