Temporary Y1 & Y3 Teacher - Moldgreen Community Primary School
The Governors, staff and pupils at Moldgreen Community Primary School are looking to recruit highly skilled, innovative and creative teachers to work in our team. These posts are on a fixed term basis to cover maternity leave from 01st September 2020 until 31st August 2021.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is enthusiastic, passionate and creative;
- Is dedicated, energetic and proactive;
- Demonstrates positive behaviour management and is consistent with all pupils;
- Is willing to contribute to the wider school life;
- Can work as part of a strong team and make valuable contributions;
- Will develop excellent relationships with pupils, staff, governors and the wider community.
We can offer:
- A well-resourced primary school with great facilities
- Very polite, well-mannered pupils and supportive parents
- A welcoming staff who work together.
- Opportunities for training and self development.
We provide a successful NQT induction programme if this is required.
Our school is located just outside Huddersfield town centre and we are fortunate to serve a diverse community. The building was completed in 2005 and we are well resourced. We are proud of our children and the progress they make across school. Moldgreen is an inclusive school where children are always at the centre of what we do. Pupil voice is loud and clear in our school.
We would warmly welcome applicants to welcome browse our website and ring to discuss the role. Please contact the school office on 01484 226681 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable time to speak to Helen Pearson, the headteacher.
Shortlisting: Friday 3rd July
Provisional Interview Date: Friday 10th July
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Check via the DBS. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
01 July 2020, 12:00 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.