Primary Art Teacher (Part Time) - Park Road J I N
Required from September 2020
Park Road Junior Infant and Nursery School is an ambitious, inclusive multi-cultural and caring school, which has recently been graded by Ofsted as “Good”. The Governors, staff and pupils are seeking to appoint a Primary Teacher who has a talent for Art to join our dedicated team of staff that will help to continue to drive the school forward.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a skilled and engaging Teacher with high expectations of all pupils.
- Is dedicated, energetic and proactive, with the vision and motivation to inspire others.
- Is committed to helping us nurture excellence and drive our school forward.
- Will support partnerships with pupils, staff, parents, Governors and the community.
- Is creative in their approach to children's learning.
In return, we offer:
- A happy inclusive school which serves a community of diverse cultures & languages.
- Enthusiastic, co-operative, happy children.
- A friendly, supportive team of staff and Governors.
- Career progression for those seeking to develop themselves further.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
For further details, please contact the school office on 0194 326728. Under the current climate we are unable to offer a tour of our school prior to interview.
To apply for this job please complete the attached application form and write a letter of application outlining your skills, interests and competencies. Return to: firstname.lastname@example.org
10 July 2020, 12:00 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.