Site Maintenance Technician - The Mirfield Free Grammar
Kirklees Council are advertising this role on behalf of The Mirfield Free Grammar.
To start ASAP.
At The Mirfield Free Grammar we strive to be the best we can be in everything we do across all departments. We are very proud of our site team who work incredibly hard to maintain the upkeep and security of our large school site.
We are looking to recruit a Site Maintenance Technician who will play a key role in working within the team, carrying out work allocated by the Site Manager and ensuring full compliance with Statutory and Health & Safety legislation.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual who will be expected to carry out duties including, but not limited to;
- Deputising for the Site Manager as required.
- Carrying out minor repairs to the grounds, fabric of the building and furniture and to decorate the building as required.
- Assisting in the management of all services delivered either in-house or by Sub-contractors – and effectively managing these contractors on site.
- Identifying and reporting problems to the Site Manager that require attention and the action proposed.
- To be able to carry out procedures in the event of a fire, flood, breaking and entering, accident and/or damage.
A trade specialism is desirable for this position.
To apply for this position please send your CV to Mrs A Morgan, Recruitment Manager at AMorgan@themfg.co.uk
Closing date: Monday 13th July 2020
Interviews to be held as soon as possible after this date.
The small print.
The MFG Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
13 July 2020, 11:55 PM