Personal Development Coordinator - The Mirfield Free Grammar
KIRKLEES COUNCIL ARE ADVERTISING THIS ROLE ON BEHALF OF THE MIRFIELD FREE GRAMMAR.
Maintaining high levels of behaviour and student engagement within the Academy is a key part of our approach to improving educational attainment, and our Personal Development team play a crucial role in ensuring this happens.
Responsible to the Personal Development Manager, a Personal Development Coordinator will maintain an effective and efficient behaviour system to ensure students are engaging positively in Academy life and achieving their target grades.
The role is extremely varied and some of the duties of a PD coordinator are listed below:
- Assisting with the day to day management of the ‘on-call’ system, isolation room and detention system.
- Maintaining a high profile around the Academy to actively ensure that appropriate student behaviour is maintained.
- Working closely with the Senior Team, Achievement Coordinators and Heads of Faculties to reduce ‘fixed term’ exclusions.
- Liaising confidently with parents/carers in relation to the Personal Development system.
- Encouraging high levels of expectations in students and promoting our RITA values.
- Monitoring the one-way systems in corridors daily.
- Liaising with the Senior Team, SENCO and Heads of Faculties regarding patterns of student behaviour.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to Hayley Drummond at HDrummond@themfg.co.uk
Closing Date: Friday 7th October 2022
07 October 2022, 11:55 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.