An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Highway Network Management & Co-ordination Team! We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive individual to help support our services that improve the lives of our customers.
Our Technical Officer role offers varied day-to-day duties and is responsible for providing high quality, value for money service; whilst being given the opportunity to expand on your expertise and knowledge. At Kirklees we want to be innovative and creative in the way we work to deliver our services to our communities. We know we have challenging times ahead, so we are always looking for better and smarter ways to work. Please see our attached Job Profile and Context Sheet for more information regarding the duties of this role.
We are looking for someone who has/is:
- Skills and ability to maintain operate and monitor electronic, digital, and manual records and management information systems.
- Able to demonstrate an ability to work on own initiative, with minimal supervision.
- Experience of presenting information in formats suitable for a variety of audiences.
- Good level of IT knowledge and skills including Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of health and safety and risk issues in the workplace.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below! To be shortlisted for this role please answer the shortlisting questions in the application form. We look forward to hearing from you!
09 October 2022, 11:55 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.