Educational Teaching Assistant - Birkby Infants School
To Commence October 2022, we are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational educational teaching assistant to join our successful team to work with SEND children.
They will work under the guidance of the Inclusion Manager and Assistant SENCO to implement and oversee agreed work programmes with individuals/groups.
They will assist in the planning, assessment and management/preparation of resources.
Together we can.
The OFSTED report November 2018 stated that the school ethos of ‘Together we can’ is exemplified throughout the work of the school and is effectively demonstrated by governors, staff and pupils.
The successful applicant will:
- Be flexible and caring.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be committed to contributing as part of a successful team.
- Be passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential.
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to work in a large, successful Infant & Nursery school.
- Opportunities for continuous professional development
- Friendly, well behaved and enthusiastic children.
- A caring, experienced, and committed team of colleagues, with a strong team spirit.
- Supportive staff, parents and governors.
- An opportunity to make a difference to the lives of our children.
These posts are suitable for graduates considering teaching as a future career, existing ETAs and people considering a career change.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended to talk to the Head and staff. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you require further information about the role, please contact the school on telephone: 01484 223969 or you can visit the school website at www.birkbyinf.com
Application forms should be returned to the Headteacher at firstname.lastname@example.org
05 December 2022, 12:00 PM