Lunchtime Supervisor - Diamond Wood Community Academy
Kirklees Council are advertising this role on behalf of Diamond Wood Community Academy.
Previous applicants need not apply.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and hardworking person as a Lunchtime Supervisor. We pride ourselves in providing a safe, happy and caring environment, where all pupils are nurtured and valued within a distinctive and inclusive ethos.
The successful candidate will:
- be able to provide a friendly and professional service to our children
- Provide practical support for pupils in the dining hall and the playground
- help to develop social skills through play and promoting children’s physical and emotional wellbeing
- be dedicated and patient
- be able to work effectively with pupils and within a team of other staff members
- have a flexible manner which is honest and friendly and the ability to communicate at all levels
We can offer you:
- a warm, welcoming, inclusive school with a friendly, enthusiastic and dedicated team of teachers and support staff
- opportunities to develop professionally and grow in your role
- a genuine opportunity to make a difference
Closing date: 12 noon Friday 07 October 2022.
Interviews: W/c 17 October 2022.
To find out more about the Academy please visit the Diamond Wood Community Academy Website.
Application forms available below, from the school website or from Diamond Wood Community Academy, North Road, Ravensthorpe, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire WF13 3AD or email your name, address (quoting post ref:DWCA09) to email@example.com
The completed forms should be returned to: the Head Teacher, Sally Titherington, at Diamond Wood Community Academy, North Road, Ravensthorpe, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF13 3AD.
Enhance Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Online checks will be made on shortlisted candidates. Appointments made are subject to an Enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
07 October 2022, 12:00 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.