Tenancy Resource Worker - Fusion Housing
Kirklees Council are advertising this role on behalf of Fusion Housing.
FUSION HOUSING provides housing advice, housing support services and learning opportunities to people in Kirklees, along with managed tenancy services in Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield.
- Generous holiday entitlement: 30 days annual leave, 2 floating days, plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time work)
- Employer's pension contribution is 5% of salary
- Blended home/office working
We have a vacancy for a part time TENANCY RESOURCE WORKER within our Homes Team based in Wakefield.
Applicants must have:
- experience of working with social and private sector landlords
- good IT skills across a range of different types of package (eg Microsoft Word, Excel, email and the internet)
- excellent organisational skills, and the ability to work as part of a team
- experience of working with vulnerable people
- an understanding of housing and homelessness issues
- good communication skills
To apply for this position:
Complete our online application form via the Fusion Housing Website.
Or submit a CV which MUST have a covering letter to HR@fusionhousing.org.uk explaining why you are applying for the post and your suitability, addressing all criteria in the employee specification.
The closing date is 9am on Monday 10th October 2022.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 18th October 2022.
Fusion Housing has a commitment to safeguarding children and adults at risk and will ensure that all its policies reflect this. This recruitment is taking place under our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy and Procedures.
An enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.
10 October 2022, 9:00 AM
This vacancy is closed to applications.