Temporary Teacher of French (Maternity Cover) - Heckmondwike Grammar School
Kirklees Council are advertising this role on behalf of Heckmondwike Grammar School.
Are you an innovative, enthusiastic and passionate Teacher of French?
Then this will be the job for you.
Heckmondwike Grammar School is a unique school, with students who are eager to learn, keen to know more and want to enjoy their educational experiences. It is exceptional in many ways: a very diverse school community that produces results of the highest quality.
We are looking to appoint a Temporary Teacher of French who is able to teach French up to GCSE level. Consideration will be given to both experienced teachers and EQTs who wish to develop their teaching expertise in an outstanding school. This post provides a unique opportunity to work within a high-performing and growing 11 to 18 grammar school with a large sixth-form and exceptional students.
We work effectively with our young people, really care about them and their futures and have an ultimate success measure of enabling them to proceed to where they want to go. Excellent relationships between staff and students are the norm, expectations are high and students perform very well as a consequence.
What Will You Bring To The Role?
- Suitably qualified – degree in relevant discipline plus teaching qualification
- Up-to-date knowledge of curriculum related issues 11-16
- Skilled classroom practitioner with the ability to inspire and motivate students in KS3 to KS4
- ICT skills and an understanding of the potential for use of ICT for teaching and learning, including IWB/Powerpoint/VLE/iPad
- Ability to contribute to the wider school life
- Able and confident to contribute to development of schemes of work and teaching and learning materials
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Suitability to work with children
We offer a competitive salary, membership of the teacher pension scheme and other well-being benefits.
If you are interested in this position then please visit the Vacancies Section of our Website.
Completed applications should be sent by email to: email@example.com
Interviews are expected to be held during w/c Monday 10th October 2022.
Further information about the school is available on the school website.
07 October 2022, 8:00 AM
This vacancy is closed to applications.