White Rose Forest Communications Manager (Project Officer)
This is a great time to be part of the White Rose Forest (WRF) partnership as it plays its role in the Yorkshire part of the Northern Forest. We are looking for an ambitious, hardworking and committed Communications Project Manager to lead on planning and delivering a multi-channel WRF Communications Plan. You will be an excellent and confident communicator with experience is creating and delivering a range of successful messages for a number of different audiences. Your passion and enthusiasm for trees and woodlands, along with your technical skills, will help build long lasting relationships between the WRF and a full range of stakeholders.
You will be self-motivated, playing a crucial role within a complex network of individuals and partnership organisations. Working under pressure and wanting to be the best are helpful qualities in this growing sector of community forestry.
As White Rose Forest Communications Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- In close collaboration with our WRF partner communication teams to write a multi-channel WRF Communications plan to support the implementation of the WRF Plan and its brand
- Set up and manage a regional WRF Communications Group to co-ordinate and deliver of the Communications Plan and to provide good news stories from a range of partners and geographies to reflect our positive response to the climate emergency and post-Covid recovery
- To manage and develop the WRF website including promotion of its donation facility and to support long term development of business and community sponsor engagement with WRF delivery partners
- To be the first point of contact for media enquiries , arranging press events, conferences and seminars and holding press interviews as necessary
- To oversee the cost effective publication of the WRF Plan and other supporting documents and partner newsletters to a high quality
We are looking for someone who has:
- Recognised and substantial technical expertise relevant to the role
- Experience managing and coordinating complex projects
- The ability to work with a variety of stakeholders and partnership organisations
For further information about this role, please contact Guy Thompson on 07720414356
05 August 2020, 11:55 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.