Senior Finance Officer
KIRKLEES COUNCIL OFFER THIS ROLE ON BEHALF OF BRIGHTER FUTURES ACADEMY TRUST
Brighter Futures Academy Trust are looking to appoint a Senior Finance Officer who will work with schools across our Trust which is currently a group of three primary schools.
The post will be based at Siddal Primary school Halifax visiting other schools in our Academy is required.
The perfect candidate will:
- Be well organised
- AAT Qualified level 4 or equivalent
- Calm under pressure and able to reconcile conflicting priorities
- Adaptable and works well as an individual and part of a team
- Able attend Strategic board meetings outside working hours where required.
- Ability to articulate Financial information to Trustee.
In return we can offer you:
- Sick pay
- outstanding learning community
- investment in your professional development
- supportive, friendly, talented, and hardworking colleagues across a collaboration of schools
- excellent professional development opportunities
- enthusiastic and motivated children
- well-resourced learning environments
- staffroom refreshments
“Brighter Futures Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment.”
The successful applicants will be subject to a DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) from the Criminal Records Bureau and Prohibition Order check before the appointment is confirmed.
Short Listing 10/08/2020
Interviews will be on 13th August 2020
Return application forms to email@example.com
10 August 2020, 9:00 AM
This vacancy is closed to applications.