Kirklees Business Solutions Business Support Manager - Internal
£24,799 - £26,317
This job is internally restricted. To apply for this job you must be an employee of the Council for the duration of the recruitment process – up to and including the start date. You must also be a substantive employee (or an employee with 12 months continuous service or more) of the Council or an Apprentice. Please note that if you work for an Academy you are not an employee of the Council.
At Kirklees we want to be innovative and creative in the way we work to deliver our services to our communities. Kirklees Business Solutions is the platform used to provide a wide range of services for schools including, education and learning, facilities management and professional services. We also offer an expanding portfolio of training courses and events.
You will be expected to manage a team and workloads of 4 Business Support Officers and give support to Schools and Service Providers on using the platform efficiently and effectively. You will also work on projects that support Traded Learning activity and report directly to Business Development Manager.
Duties will include:
- Management of a team
- Management of workflow within the team
- Provision of specialist technical admin support and advice
- Undertake specific projects and research as directed
- Analysis and production of management information
- Resolution of complex enquiries and complaints
You will require:
- Experience of providing business support services in a large organisation
- Business Administration NVQ Level 4 or able to demonstrate equivalent skills
- Knowledge of project management techniques, and the ability to prioritise and manage ongoing project work
- Able to travel to meetings at different work locations when required
- Literacy skills to be able to produce complex and specialist documentation and numeracy skills to be able to produce statistical information and deal with, for example petty cash
Virtual Interviews are likely to place 13th/14th August 2020.
06 August 2020, 11:55 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.