Educational Support Assistant - All Saints Catholic College
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Educational Support Assistant to work as part of the Additional Needs Team and specialist provision, who will support the learning needs of students with special educational needs and/or disabilities in main-stream classes. Particular emphasis will be placed on working with individual students.
All Saints is an 11-16 school, situated near the northern boundary of Kirklees. We are a Catholic school with students attending from diverse cultural backgrounds, which contribute to the distinctive ethos. All Saints Catholic College enjoys an “Outstanding Judgement” from the Leeds Diocese – Section 48 Inspection (May 2018). In July 2017, Ofsted judged All Saints ‘good’ in every category.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our College making substantial progress under current leadership. In turn, we are looking for a candidate committed to playing a part in transforming the lives of our young people.
At All Saints Catholic College, we aim to create a happy workplace culture through promoting a healthy work/life balance. We do that by providing a package of flexible employee benefits, including:
- An attractive pension scheme for both Teaching and Support staff.
- A high-quality wellbeing package including medical cover, counselling, physiotherapy, fast track medical cover, care service and a 24-hour GP helpline.
- Kirklees Employee Health Care, which also includes wellbeing support, physiotherapy.
- Care First Advice - a 24/7 information and counselling service.
- We are part of the Cycle to Work scheme. Tax free bikes and safety equipment can be payable by payroll deduction through a partnership with Cyclescheme.
Applications are invited from enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals who are able to work as part of the whole staff team.
An Application Form and further information, including a context sheet with more details about the role, can be downloaded via our website www.aschc.com
Completed Application and Disclosure Forms should be returned to Miss C Taylor at email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
01 September 2020, 10:00 AM