Business Support Officer - x2 Jobs
£19,650 - £20,043
Business Support Officer – 2 jobs
1 x 37 Hours
1 x 22 Hours
Place of Work: Flint Street, Fartown, Huddersfield currently working from home
You will be part of a small team providing business and administrative support in the Environment and Climate Change Directorate which includes:
- Highways & Streetscene Customer Service
- Parks & Greenspaces
You will be based in one location but may have to travel to attend meetings and provide admin support across the Environment and Climate Change Directorate.
Duties may include:
- Specialist word processing
- Specialist IT administration
- Arrange meetings and take minutes as appropriate
- Data processing (input and retrieval) – including service-based IT systems
- Information and records management as directed
- Responding to non-routine enquiries/complaints, signposting as required
- General administrative duties as required
- Taking payments by phone using the Paye.Net system
- Logging calls and emails from customers then allocating to Officers
It is essential that you have a flexible and ‘can do’ attitude, possess excellent customer care skills and good IT skills and that you are familiar with a variety of computer packages in particular Microsoft Office and that you are able to demonstrate business and administrative skills to NVQ level 2.
Please refer to the Day in The Life documents for further information.
Closing Date: 9th October 2022. Interviews week commencing 17th October 2022
09 October 2022, 11:55 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.