EYFS Class Teacher - Oak CE (VC) Primary School
Oak CE (VC) Primary School is an ambitious, inclusive multi-cultural and caring two form entry primary school. The aspiration for this Church of England school is to develop a rich culture for learning from an early age.
We aspire to be a school that enables children to grow into responsible, respectful, successful and confident citizens. We want learning in our school community to be in positive pursuit of excellence for everyone, every day.
The governors, staff and pupils are seeking to appoint an innovative, skilled and enthusiastic teacher, to join our team of committed and talented staff. The successful candidates will work as a Class Teacher in our Early Years provision or in one of our KS2 classes.
The are looking for someone who:
- Has high expectations of what children can achieve and has the subject knowledge to inspire and enable children to thrive in our early years setting.
- Is empathetic, nurturing and understands the whole child.
- Has the skills to meet the needs of individuals, raise standards and facilitate effective transition from the EYFS to the National Curriculum.
- Is dedicated, energetic and proactive, with the vision and motivation to inspire others.
- Is committed to helping us nurture excellence and drive our school forward.
- Will support partnerships with pupils, staff, parents, and the community.
- Is creative in their approach to children's learning.
We can offer you:
- A happy inclusive school which serves a community of diverse cultures & languages.
- A community where every voice is heard and listened to.
- Enthusiastic, co-operative, happy children.
- A friendly experienced and supportive team of staff.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Employee Healthcare and wellbeing support.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. If you require further information about the role or to arrange a visit, please contact the school on telephone: 01484 977211 or you can visit the school website at www.oakprimary.co.uk
To apply for this job, please download and complete the application form attached.
Application forms should be returned to Mrs Sarah Wilson (Acting Headteacher by post of email: email@example.com
The deadline for all applications is 12 noon on Friday 7th October. It is likely that interviews will take place the week commencing 10th October 2022
07 October 2022, 12:00 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.