Educational Support Assistant - Purlwell Infant & Nursery School
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Support Assistant to join our existing team.
This temporary position will initially be based in Year 2, but could be in any year group depending on the needs of the school. The successful candidate will be required to work with individual pupils as well as small groups of pupils under the direction of the class teacher. The role will also include working with pupils with SEN and the supervision of pupils at lunchtime.
You will be part of a supportive and experienced team who have high aspirations for children. Our School is a successful and thriving Infant & Nursery School at the heart of a supportive community. Support staff are an integral part of our School and have a key role in raising the attainment of our pupils.
The person we are looking for must have:
- The ability to work as part of a team and use their own initiative.
- A commitment to helping each child fulfil their potential.
- Previous experience of Infant & Nursery age children.
- Good communication and ICT skills.
- A good sense of humour and enjoy working with children.
- A calm, positive and confident manner.
- Good organisational skills and be self-motivated with high expectations
- GCSE English and Maths or equivalent.
- An awareness of safeguarding issues.
Purlwell Infant & Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
Completed forms must be returned directly to the Business Manager, Mrs A Houlker by 4.00pm on Wednesday 5th October 2022. These can be submitted by post to the school address or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
05 October 2022, 4:00 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.