Lunchtime Supervisor and Senior Lunchtime Supervisor - Denby First School
Senior Lunchtime Supervisor - 7 hours 5 minutes - £3,126
Lunchtime Supervisor - 5 hours 50 minutes - £2,474
The Governing Body of Denby C.E. (V.A.) First School (part of the Greenhills First Federation) wishes to appoint two enthusiastic individuals with the skills and knowledge necessary to fulfil the role of a Senior Lunchtime Supervisor (Grade 5) and an Assistant Lunchtime Supervisor (Grade 3). These are both permanent positions.
Denby First School is an excellent place to work. It’s a small rural school with 70 children ranging in age from 4 to 10 years old. It has a fantastic outdoor space for play during lunchtime breaks.
We are seeking dynamic, friendly and talented lunchtime supervisors who will continue to give our children the care and support they have come to expect at Denby.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is dedicated, energetic and proactive, with the vision and motivation to inspire others.
- Is committed to helping us nurture excellence and drive our school forward.
- Is creative in their approach to children's play.
- Will support partnerships with pupils, staff, parents, Governors and the community.
- Has a positive approach and enjoys a challenge.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic, co-operative, happy children.
- A friendly, supportive team of staff and Governors.
- Excellent professional development opportunities with a handover period and training/support.
The anticipated start dates for the roles are as follows: -
Senior Lunchtime Supervisor: Late November / Early December 2020
Lunchtime Supervisor: January 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
If you require an appointment to visit the school prior to completing an application, please contact Mrs Susan Harrison on 01484 866511 to arrange. For more information about the school visit the school website:- https://www.denbyfirstschool.kirklees.sch.uk/
Application forms should be returned by email email@example.com
or by post FAO Head Teacher by 3.30pm on Friday 23rd October 2020
Denby C.E. (V.A.) First School, Goose Green, Upper Denby, Huddersfield HD8 8UN
23 October 2020, 11:55 PM