Business Support Officer - Assessment and Intervention
£19,312 - £19,698
Job 1: Assessment an Intervention Empire House, Dewsbury
Job 2: Assessment and Intervention - Temporary for 3 months - Batley Town Hall
Job 2 is temporary for 3 months to cover the absence of the substantive post holder.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Kirklees Children’s Services. Being an integral part of one of our teams, it is important:
- You are aware of Data Protection;
- You are able to build positive working relationships with peers, colleagues and partner agencies;
- You work collaboratively and flexibly with colleagues in other teams across the Service to support as necessary/required;
- You are resilient to sensitive information;
- You are able to work flexibly as and when required to respond to the demands of the Service.
As a key member of a team you will undertake a range of duties that may include:
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls
- Processing administration work
- Minute taking
- Stationery stock control/ordering
- Recording of annual leave
- Handling petty cash
- Electronic recording
- Dealing with incoming/outgoing post
- General administrative duties
It is essential that you have good IT skills and that you are familiar with a variety of computer packages in particular Microsoft Office and that you have Business and Administration NVQ2 or able to demonstrate equivalent skills. Please see the attached Day in the Life sheets to learn more about the responsibilities of a Business Support Officer for this Service.
Our offer to you:
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Career development
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Excellent pension scheme
18 October 2020, 11:55 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.