Business Support Assistant - Federation of Scapegoat Hill J&I and Linthwaite Clough JI & EY Schools
The Federation of Scapegoat Hill J&I and Linthwaite Clough JI&EY Schools have one shared vision - to be a community of confident, creative learners thriving together in a rich, inclusive environment that raises the aspirations of each unique child.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Support Assistant to join our team in supporting the Federation's vision of raising the aspirations of all our learners. Our Federation was formed in 2015 and has gone from strength to strength through dedication to shared best practice, resources and expertise. We are two ‘Good’ schools with close connections to our local communities.
The BSA position will initially be based at Scapegoat Hill J and I School for 2 days and Linthwaite Clough J I and EY School for 1 day.
We would love an opportunity to show you round, this would be done after school hours and socially distanced. We would also like to encourage you to browse our website www.scapegoat-hill.kirklees.sch.uk for information and contact Mrs Nikki Barker, the Federation Headteacher, to ask any questions you may have.
We are looking for an effective and efficient individual who has:
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills; is friendly and approachable.
- Experience of working in a school or similar role, or a desire to support children’s education.
- The ability to work under pressure and support others under pressure.
- Patience and the ability to focus on school values.
- Excellent literacy, numeracy and ICT skills.
- The ability to work both without supervision and as part of a busy office.
We can offer you:
- A happy, friendly and welcoming working environment, across our Federation.
- A dedicated, supportive, hard-working staff team committed to wellbeing for all.
- A commitment to continued professional development.
- A school where we value everyone in our whole Federation community.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
To apply for this job, please download and complete the application form attached. A CV is not required.
Application forms should be returned to email@example.com either by e-mail or by post by 12 noon Friday 23rd October 2020
23 October 2020, 12:00 PM