Business Support Officer – Employee Healthcare Unit - 2 jobs
£19,312 - £19,698
Job 1: 37 hours substantive
Job 2: 37 hours - Temporary for up to 11 months due to extra workload.
These jobs are in the Employee Healthcare Unit. Employee Healthcare provide a range of services including medical assessments; health screening; counselling; workplace assessments; specialized health checks; vaccination and immunisation programme; health employees scheme and health promotions.
You will be part of a small team providing project, business and administrative support for the Employee Healthcare service. Your work will be highly confidential and sensitive and the ability to work accurately and to deadlines is important. You will need to work flexibly to support the changing needs of the service.
The Business Support Officer role is generic across the Council, however duties undertaken at this level include:
- Be responsible for the provision of a full reception service for a including opening and closing procedures
- Ensure the bespoke Occupational Health database is kept up to date and accurate
- Deal with clients both face to face and over the telephone who may be vulnerable, distressed and anxious
- Inputting and retrieval of information from a range of both paper based and digital information in a timely manner and in line with performance targets.
- Sending out confidential information to internal and external partners.
- Undertake other duties as required under the supervision and with the support of the Business Support Manager.
Please refer to the Job Profile for more information relating to the generic Grade 5 Business Support role, for more detailed information about this job please refer to the attached ‘Day in the Life’.
19 October 2020, 11:55 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.