Senior Technician Manager - Birkby Junior School
Birkby Junior School is looking to appoint a Senior Technician Manager to provide development, guidance, and ICT technical support to ensure that the ICT functions enhance the quality of teaching and learning within the school. Birkby Junior School is a community primary co-educational day school catering for children in the age range 7 to 11 years.
The successful applicant will:
• Work independently to support file, domain, print, email, antivirus, backup, wireless, intranet, signage, database, student monitoring, remote desktop, patch management and application deployment services.
• Provide desktop support services for PC, Mac, mobile devices and peripherals.
• Perform standard administrative tasks on servers and user accounts.
• Provide essential administration, training, customer service and technical support to users of IT hardware.
What we offer:
• Working as part of a creative and supportive team, who are determined and driven on our mission to achieve the very best for our students.
• Effective supportive and dynamic leadership.
• An opportunity for you to shape operational excellence at the school.
• A highly reflective organisation which takes professional learning very seriously. We invest in our people.
If you require further information about the role please contact the school on 01484 223975. For more information about the school please go to our website - birkbyjuniorschool.co.uk
To apply for this job, please download and complete the application form attached. A CV is not required.
Application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th October 2020 at 12 Noon.
30 October 2020, 12:00 PM