Science Technician - Netherhall Learning Campus
Netherhall Learning Campus are looking to recruit a suitably experienced Science Technician to join us on a permanent basis. You will work term time plus 1 week.
Essential qualities for all applicants include, but are not limited to:
- The ability to effectively communicate with children/young people and school staff.
- The preparation of materials and equipment for science lessons
- Maintaining science laboratories and preparation rooms, including ensuring their equipment and services are in good order.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Preparing experiments, setting up apparatus and equipment for demonstrations and practical lessons as requested by teaching staff.
(Please refer to the Job Description and Employee Specification for full details)
If you require further information about the role, please contact the school on telephone: 01484 382140 or you can visit the school website at nlconline.org.uk/netherhall-learning-campus.
Completed applications need to be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd October 2020 at 12 Noon.
23 October 2020, 12:00 PM