KIRKLEES COUNCIL OFFER THIS ROLE ON BEHALF OF THE MAST ACADEMY
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and caring individual who is committed, hardworking and reliable. The successful candidate will work across the Trust and as part of the school teams, including teachers and other support staff, to support the learning and welfare of all pupils. You will provide practical support for learning, educational activities, developing social skills, integration and will be responsible for securing students’ physical and emotional well-being.
We are a community of schools where relationships are positive, respectful and friendly. We consist of Birdsedge First School, Shelley First School, Kirkburton Middle School and Scissett Middle School. We are an incredibly busy community of schools with lots going on all year round.
The ideal candidate will:
- be able to demonstrate experience of working with children and young people
- have a passion for students’ learning and be committed to the safeguarding of all students
- be highly organised, flexible and adaptable
- have very high expectations of students
- be able to show relevant experience in ensuring students succeed
- be creative in their approach
- be flexible in their location of working
Further information can be found in the application pack which can be download from https://www.themast.co.uk/job-vacancies; application forms can also be found here.
The closing date is Friday 23rd October 2020 at 11.00am. The closing date may close early therefore early applications are encouraged.
Completed applications should be returned by email to email@example.com.
An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this position. The Mast Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
23 October 2020, 11:00 AM