2 Part-Time Teachers
KIRKLEES COUNCIL OFFER THIS ROLE ON BEHALF OF BRADFORD COUNCIL
This post would suit experienced teachers wishing to broaden their experience, or ambitious and energetic NQTs.
Hill Top is ‘good’ school (OFSTED, December 2017) where ‘the supportive relationships between all members of the school community enables everyone to feel valued and nurtured.’ (SIAMS, November 2017)
We are looking for inspirational and motivated teachers to join our KS1 and KS2 team. The unique positions will be to support staff in identifying and meeting the needs of children who need extra support and challenge as a result of the recent lockdown of schools.
- A welcoming, friendly, supportive staff who will value your contributions,
- Well-behaved, well-motivated and high achieving children,
- Interested and supportive parents and Governors,
- The opportunity to extend your professional development.
We are looking for:
- A teacher who has high expectations of attainment, progress and behaviour,
- A practitioner who has experience of consistently good or outstanding practice as a NQT or an existing qualified teacher,
- An outstanding and dynamic primary classroom practitioner, who is motivated and excited by change and challenge, and has the desire to further develop our school,
- A person with highly effective interpersonal skills and the ability to lead by example in all aspects of school life.
We warmly recommend that you visit our school. Please call the school office on 01274 678386 to make an appointment.
Please find application details, including the application form, on the school website - https://www.hilltop.ngfl.ac.uk/school-n/job-vacancies
Completed applications to be emailed to email@example.com
Closing date: 12 noon, Monday 2nd November 2020
We are committed to safeguarding children and all posts are subject to an enhanced DBS checks.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Please note CV’s are not accepted for this post.
02 November 2020, 12:00 PM