Senior Business Support Officer - Battyeford Primary
We are seeking to recruit an excellent communication and marketing officer to be responsible for the editorial content and communication of School, sourcing and producing information for the website, blog and newsletter. You will manage our social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, and ensure that all of our external communications adhere to our school style. You will also be proactively looking for media opportunities, developing and executing new plans, creating marketing content and leading social media strategies.
Our perfect candidate will have
- Excellent literacy skills
- A passion for marketing
- Strong interest in how to use Social Media
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Curiosity and a love of learning new skills and knowledge
- Excellent MS Office and IT skills
- Confidence with technology and the ability to quickly pick up new systems and software
To apply, please download the attached application form and return to the school by email email@example.com by the closing date.
30 October 2020, 12:15 PM