Teacher of Performing Arts (Music and Drama) - Whitcliffe Mount
To commence from January 2021, we are seeking to recruit a creative teacher of Music and Drama with the skills, expertise and passion to enthuse our young people to achieve across KS3 and KS4. Although this is a full time post, part time requests may be considered.
Whitcliffe Mount School is a vibrant and successful 11-16 comprehensive school. In September 2017 Ofsted visited and confirmed that Whitcliffe Mount continues to be a good school. There were numerous positive comments. To read the full letter please visit our website www.whitcliffemount.co.uk
The ideal candidate will:
- have a natural passion and enthusiasm for their subject
- encourage, motivate and inspire young people
- be able to work well collaboratively in terms of planning, preparation and assessment
- be committed to our ethos that all students can achieve at Whitcliffe Mount
Whitcliffe Mount can offer you:
- a welcoming environment which promotes learning
- students who show respect to each other and other adults in the school
- a structured and personalised induction programme supported by a range of CPD opportunities
- a great location which is easily accessible from J26 of the M62
This opportunity is open to newly qualified teachers as well as more experienced teachers.
Further information can be downloaded from www.whitcliffemount.co.uk or from the TES website.
The closing date is Monday 19th October 2020 at 12.00 noon; completed applications should be returned by email to email@example.com or by post to Mrs C Clough, Headteacher’s PA.
An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this position. Whitcliffe Mount is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
19 October 2020, 11:55 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.