Deputy Team Manager (Specialist Adult Pathway) - Internal
£37,890 - £39,880
This job is temporary for up to 6 months to cover a secondment
Internally restricted job. To apply for this job you must be an employee of the Council for the duration of the recruitment process – up to and including the start date. You must also be a substantive employee (or an employee with 12 months continuous service or more) of the Council or an Apprentice. Please note that if you work for an Academy you are not an employee of the Council.
At Kirklees we want to be innovative and creative in the way we work to deliver our services to our communities. We know we have challenging times ahead so we are always looking for better and smarter ways to work.
As a Deputy Team Manager (DTM) you will work closely with the Team Manager to ensure that the delivery of social care services are strengths based centred and valued by the people who receive them. You will ensure that services are delivered effectively, appropriately, in line with policy, best practice guidance and legislation and within resources.
- Leadership skills that promote consistency with all employees and is approachable to address issues appropriately.
- Able to find creative solutions to shortages in resource, including allocation and prioritisation of work.
- Proactive in response to the changing needs of the service supporting the development of new initiatives and effective, efficient ways of working
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to support the development of plans and make changes to service provision within an ever-changing legislative climate.
- To be supportive of employees, with an awareness of individual strengths and limitations. Optimising and challenging these accordingly.
- IT skills.
01 November 2020, 11:55 PM