KIRKLEES COUNCIL OFFER THIS ROLE ON BEHALF OF HUNSELT CARR PRIMARY SCHOOL
We are looking for an excellent class teacher who has the drive and passion to teach a KS2 class in our happy school.
Our last inspection highlighted that leaders of the school are ambitious and have high aspirations. A large part of that ambition is to ensure all of our children have access to the broadest and most effective education for as long as possible.
We are looking for someone whose ambition matches ours and can join us on the next stage of our journey. Together with a happy, motivated and established team, you will teach a class of KS2 children through our exciting and relevant curriculum that prepares them for the next stage of their education.
Our new KS2 Teacher:
- is an outstanding and inspirational teacher who teaches creatively, has High Expectations and a commitment to ensure all pupils achieve to their full potential
- is a Caring teacher who values relationships and respect in the classroom
- has a commitment to giving children the best start in life and developing Positive Attitudes
- has excellent communication skills that support children to be Successful learners.
In return we can offer:
- The opportunity to become part of a school community where children are at the heart of all we do
- A supportive and experienced KS2 Team
- A school that actively values your work/life balance and well being
- A school that values your training and personal development – NQTs are more than welcome to apply
We actively welcome interest from talented and dynamic NQTs or for teachers looking to further their career in a larger school. This post offers an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to progress over time.
Application packs can be downloaded from the school website. A virtual visit or phone call with the Headteacher can be arranged. For more information, please contact, Hayley Stewart via email at email@example.com.
Closing Date: Monday 19th October – 12pm
Shortlisting: Monday 19th October afternoon
Interviews: Thursday 22nd October
Appointments are made subject to references and a clear DBS disclosure.
Hunslet Carr Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its pupils and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We promote diversity and want a workforce that reflects the population of Leeds.
19 October 2020, 12:00 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.