Social Emotional Mental Health Teaching Assistant
KIRKLEES COUNCIL OFFER THIS ROLE ON BEHALF OF ROYDS HALL
This post is sited in the Pastoral and SEN Teams within Royds Hall a Share MAT Academy to support the learning, progress and care of identified groups of students, to help them achieve their Personal Best
The ideal Candidate will:
- Have Maths and English to GCSE Grade C or equivalent
- Be committed to our ethos that all pupils can achieve their personal best at Royds Hall by providing excellent SEMH support?
- Have experience of supporting students with SEMH needs
- Have great references demonstrating that they are a suitable candidate and safe to work with children
At SHARE MAT, we aim to:
- Equip staff to deliver their best every day by valuing people and supporting their personal best
- Encourage all pupils to go beyond what they think they can achieve, to enjoy learning, helping them to lead healthy and happy lives
- Ensure staff are happy at work, taking pride in pupils’ progress and development
- Encourage continual improvement, developing and sharing good practice with others
- Deliver training and guidance, driving motivation
- Offer great benefits, including outstanding CPD, supportive line management and networking opportunities across the MAT to aid personal development
Royds Hall is one of eight academies/schools within our trust and is part of a close-knit community well located for commute from Leeds, Huddersfield and Wakefield.
You will see that Royds Hall:
- Offers an exceptional learning environment
- Offers a wide range of professional learning and development opportunities
- Is a vibrant place where pupils are happy, settled and confident
- Has a broad and balanced curriculum
- Aims to equip pupils with the attributes and attitude they need for their next stage of education
Closing Date: Friday 23rd October 2020
Interview Date: to be confirmed
Please send completed applications by email to email@example.com
Please note that, unfortunately, we do not accept CVs. The application form can be downloaded and completed from either the SHARE MAT website or from our School website.
SHARE MAT comprises of Lily Park Primary School, Woodside Green, Heaton Avenue Primary School, Luck Lane Primary School, Millbridge Junior, Infant and Nursery School, Royds Hall, Shelley College, and Thornhill Community Academy.
SHARE MAT is committed to the Equalities Act 2010 and also to promoting the welfare and safeguarding of children and young people, by adhering to the “Keeping Children Safe in Education” guidance. All staff and volunteers are regularly trained regarding our expectations in keeping our students safe. An enhanced DBS is required for every post.
23 October 2020, 12:00 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.