Childcare Officer - Honley CE (VC) Junior, Infant & Nursery School
We are seeking to recruit a highly committed, motivated and child-centred practitioner, qualified to a minimum level 3 in childcare, or equivalent, to work in our busy and thriving Daycare unit with children aged 2-4 years old.
Post to commence 30th August 2022 (or as soon as possible after this date) and is on a permanent basis.
We are looking for someone with:
- Passion: We want you to want to make a difference to the lives of the children in our community.
- Enthusiasm: We want you to love learning so you inspire our children to become lifelong learners.
- Dedication: We want you to care about the children in your care and support them in reaching their full potential.
- Commitment: We want you to be committed to helping us along our journey to provide the very best care and learning opportunities for our children, whilst being a role model and advocate for our school golden values: Kindness, Respect, Trust, Responsibility and Resilience.
- Early Years’ experience: We want you to share our passion for providing the very best Early Years provision by understanding how young children learn best. Experience of working in a nursery environment, working with children aged 2-4 years. Experience in taking a leading role desirable as you will be working as part of the management team.
Our successful candidate will provide supervision, care and play based interaction and activities to our youngest pupils of the school.
This post is subject to a 6-month probationary review. For individual post requirements please see job descriptions and person specifications.
If you require further information about the role or would like to arrange a show around, please contact Daycare on telephone: 01484 508001 (option 3) or you can visit the school website at www.honleyjin.co.uk.
Visits to the school and Daycare are highly recommended. To book an appointment please phone the above number and ask to speak with Sammi Brown, Childcare Manager.
Honley CE (VC) Junior, Infant and Nursery school and Daycare are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
To apply for this job, please download and complete the application form attached.
Application forms should be returned to Sammi Brown (Childcare Manager) email@example.com by Friday 29th July 2022, 12 noon.
Shortlisting will take place on Friday 29th July, after 12 noon.
Interviews will take place the week commencing 1st August, specific date and time to be arranged upon shortlisting.
Qualification: Minimum level 3 childcare qualification or equivalent
Annual leave: 27.5 days pro rata plus 8 days bank holidays.
29 July 2022, 12:00 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.