Supply Teacher - Kirklees Supply Service
Kirklees Supply Service
Providing quality supply staff to schools
Kirklees Supply Service deliver recruitment solutions for schools, providing a reliable and fast acting service offering value for money and a focus on quality.
Kirklees Supply Service currently recruits supply teachers, nursery officers, business support staff and educational teaching assistants and provides a one-stop service for schools and nurseries needing supply cover.
Kirklees Supply Service are seeking supply teachers to work in primary, secondary and special schools across Kirklees.
If you answer yes to the following questions - we'd like to hear from you:
- Do you have Qualified Teacher Status which enables you to teach in state-maintained schools in England & Wales?
- Have you had classroom experience in the last three years?
Why choose Kirklees Supply Servicec?
- payment in-line with Teacher Pay and Conditions
- opportunity to pay into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Opportunity to work in a number schools throughout Kirklees
- We support you to maintain your work life balance
All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
To apply, please visit www.kirklees.gov.uk/kss to download and complete the application form and availability form. A CV is not required.
Application forms should be emailed to Kirklees Supply Service firstname.lastname@example.org
31 December 2020, 11:55 PM