Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) Practitioner - Woodley School and College
37 Hours per week, term time plus 5 inset days plus 4 weeks during holidays
Woodley School and College is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed outstanding PBS Practitioner to work in our school to help students improve communication, independence and achievement.
We are looking for an inspirational individual to join our team. We are looking for effective and a motivated professional with unlimited ambition for the pupils, themselves and the school. We want someone who will challenge, stimulate and support pupils and staff to achieve their best through:
- Inspiring trust and confidence
- Building team commitment
- Engaging and motivating pupils with autism
- Being a flexible, reflective and self-evaluating practitioner
- Takes positive action to improve the quality of learning throughout the school
We can offer:
- A well-resourced and pleasant working environment
- A supportive leadership team school which values and invests in all our staff
- Bespoke CPL opportunities to support you to meet the needs of our pupils
- A school committed to its children and families
- An ethos based on improving the Quality of Life for its students and staff
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Visits to the school are essential, please call 01484 223937 to make an appointment.
For information on our school, please visit the website - www.woodleyschool.org.uk/
Completed forms must be returned directly by post to the address below or email to email@example.com no later than 9am on Monday 21st November 2022.
If shortlisted, Interviews will be held W/C 28th November 2022.
Commencement will be as soon as possible.
21 November 2022, 9:00 AM
This vacancy is closed to applications.