Educational Teaching Assistant - Romanian Speaking - Diamond Wood Academy
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and hardworking person as an Educational Teaching Assistant to support our children in Early Years. You will be working alongside the class teacher, SENCO and outside agencies.
This appointment is on a term time only basis and is fixed-term to 25th July 2021 (or sooner) when it will be reviewed, subject to the needs of the pupils, business and operational needs of the school.
We pride ourselves in providing a safe, happy and caring environment, where all pupils are nurtured and valued within a distinctive and inclusive ethos.
We require the candidate to:
- Have a proven track record of nurturing and engaging positively with children, on a regular basis, in both outdoor and indoor environments.
- Support children to develop their language and appropriate social communication skills.
- Be flexible and be able to work well as part of a team.
- Be willing to take on training as required.
We can offer you:
- A warm, welcoming, inclusive school with a friendly, enthusiastic and dedicated team of teachers and support staff.
- Excellent opportunities to develop professionally and grow in your role.
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference.
To find out more about the school please visit our website www.diamondwoodacademy.co.uk.
We only accept applications made on the Enhance Academy Trust Application Form. Hard copy application forms are available from the school office, alternatively, request an application form via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All application forms should be returned to: Sally Titherington, Head of School, Diamond Wood Community Academy, North Road, Ravensthorpe, WF13 3AD.
Interviews: W/c 28 September 2020
18 September 2020, 12:55 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.