Property Administrator - Huddersfield
KIRKLEES COUNCIL OFFER THIS ROLE ON BEHALF OF FUSION HOUSING
We have a vacancy for a PROPERTY ADMINISTRATOR within our Homes Team based in Huddersfield. The main objectives of this role are: to ensure Fusion’s managed tenancies have minimum void levels; that properties are maintained to the required standards; and repairs are carried out promptly.
- Have at least one year’s experience working in housing management administration
- Be able to liaise with maintenance contractors and obtain competitive quotes
- Have experience of working with social and private sector landlords
- Have good IT skills across a range of different types of package (eg Microsoft Word, Excel, email and the internet)
- Have excellent organisational skills, and the ability to work as part of a team
- Hold a full driving licence and have use of a vehicle
- Generous holiday entitlement: 30 days annual leave, 2 floating days, plus bank holidays
- Employer's pension contribution is 5% of salary
APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE A FUSION APPLICATION FORM
Application form, job description and employee specification are available to download from the website www.fusionhousing.org.uk
Email applications to HR@fusionhousing.org.uk
The closing date is 12 noon on Monday 5th October 2020
Interviews will be held on Friday 9th October 2020 via conference call (MS Teams)
Fusion Housing has a commitment to safeguarding children and adults at risk and will ensure that all its policies reflect this. This recruitment is taking place under our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy and Procedures.
An enhanced DBS check will be required for this role
05 October 2020, 12:00 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.