Teacher (MATERNITY COVER)
Post: KS2 Teacher – to teach in Year 3 (Fixed term – To cover Maternity Leave)
Fixed Term: 19 October 2020 – 14 February 2021
Are you ready for a rewarding career move?
- Wish to teach in a school described by Ofsted as ‘thriving where a culture of good teaching and learning, good behaviour and personal values thrive’?
- Wish to develop your career within a supportive, highly skilled and dedicated teaching team?
- Wish to be part of a school described in the SIAMS report as ‘outstanding at meeting the needs of all learners’?
If so, this is the role for you!
Headlands CE J I and N School is a successful primary school with high expectations of attainment and achievement for all pupils. Visitors to our school always comment on the warm, friendly and professional welcome they receive. As a forward thinking school, we aim to provide the very best education for all our pupils within a supportive school community. We are seeking to appoint a highly skilled, enthusiastic and committed individual to work as a teacher within school. The year group will be determined by the candidate’s strengths, skills and experience.
Take up the challenge of being a teacher at Headlands CE J, I and N School.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an outstanding teacher with high expectations of pupils’ achievement
- Be a team player with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Have the ability to inspire and motivate pupils using creative, fun and innovative ideas
- Be able to adapt to new challenges and situations
If you can offer the above then come and join our team.
In return we will offer:
- The opportunity to work within a school judged as ‘good’ by Ofsted and ‘outstanding’ by SIAMS
- A highly professional, dedicated, enthusiastic, supportive and hard-working team
- Continuous professional development opportunities
- Well behaved, happy pupils who are eager to learn and are proud of their achievements
An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this position. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
Completed forms are to be returned to Peta Cocker, the Headteacher, by 12 noon on Friday 25 September 2020 and can be emailed to email@example.com
25 September 2020, 12:00 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.