Nursery Teacher - Gomersal St Mary's CE Primary School
Required from after October half term (or as soon after depending on the availability of the successful candidate) an effective and enthusiastic Nursery classroom teacher who will be able to complement our already dedicated hardworking staff team.
The successful candidate will be an outstanding teacher with high expectations who is committed to providing a welcoming and stimulating learning experience for all the children at Gomersal St Mary’s CE Primary School.
Applications are welcome from NQT’s and teachers with experience. This will be a job share post where you will be asked to teach our Nursery class 50% of the week: Wednesday afternoon to Friday. PPA time will be added on top of this.
The main areas of responsibility will include:
- Supporting the strict safeguarding practices in our school
- Assisting in the development our inclusive curriculum in order to improve outcomes for all pupils
- Keeping children at the heart of Teaching and Learning
- Be an active part of our staff team in raising the quality of learning and teaching
- Supporting the effective use of data across the school to evaluate and raise standards of achievement
- An outstanding practitioner with high expectations of pupils, attainment and behaviour
- Be an excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Supporting the Christian ethos of our school
Application forms can be obtained from the school office and returned to the Headteacher.
Closing date: Friday 2nd October 2020
Interviews: w/b 12th October 2020
02 October 2020, 12:00 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.