To start in January 2021 or sooner if possible.
The governors are seeking to appoint two full time teachers at Denby Dale First and Nursery School. The posts will initially be in KS2 (Year 3 and Year 4). Both experienced teachers and NQTs are invited to apply.
We are looking for a person who:
- Has recent good and outstanding experience of teaching in a primary school
- Can demonstrate good knowledge of the National Curriculum and has the ability to drive a curriculum area(s) through school
- Is an inspirational role model who is highly motivated and committed to working as part of a school team
- Has high expectations and can demonstrate a commitment to raising standards and achieving the best for all our children, both academically and pastorally.
- Is committed to inclusion and to providing exciting and stimulating learning opportunities for children of all abilities.
- Is able to form successful relationships with other staff, parents and the wider community.
We can offer you:
- Well behaved, motivated and enthusiastic pupils who are excited about their learning.
- The opportunity to work with a passionate and dedicated team of staff.
- Close links with supportive Governors, parents and the local community.
- A unique experience to influence the future of our village school.
- Support for NQTs and continued professional development.
Denby Dale First and Nursery School is a small village school with a strong community feel. It is a one form entry school from reception to Y5 with nursery and daycare for children from 2 years of age. We pride ourselves on the behaviour and attitude of the children in our care and are working hard to develop our curriculum under the new OfSTED framework.
- The closing date for application is Monday 28th September 2020
- Shortlisting will take place on Wednesday 30th September 2020
- Interviews will take place on 14th and 15th October 2020
Applications should be returned by email to
for the attention of the Headteacher Miss Jackie Wood
Visits to the schools are welcome – please ring to make an appointment 01484 866071
28 September 2020, 11:55 PM
This vacancy is closed to applications.